HTC One — What will you bring to life?
With a sleek aluminium body, a live home screen that streams all of your favourite content, a photo gallery that comes to life, and dual frontal stereo speakers, the new HTC One is ready to reshape your smartphone experience.
HTC UltraPixel Camera: Capture more light
Capturing a moment takes more than one image. That’s why the new HTC One includes the HTC UltraPixel Camera. The key features of HTC One’s UltraPixel camera include:
- UltraPixel Sensor: engineered with larger pixels, it enables each pixel to capture more than 300% more light than most leading 13 megapixel cameras.
- HTC ImageChip: offers continuous autofocus, colour shading, and noise reduction, as well as more realistic High Dynamic Range.
- F/2.0 Aperture : the largest available smartphone camera aperture, it lets in 44% more light than the iPhone 5.
- Optical Image Stabilisation: drastically reduces blur in still photos and shaky video footage.
HTC Zoe: Your photo gallery brought to life.
Your life doesn’t stand still, and now your photos won’t either thanks to HTC Zoe™. Select the highlights and automatically create a 30-second cinematic show for everyone to see, hear and enjoy. Then watch your HTC Zoe Photos literally come to life in a living, breathing gallery, with all the sights and sounds of the memory you’ve just captured.
- Living gallery reinvents the photo album – automatically organised based on where and when the photos are captured
- HTC Zoe Living gallery reinvents the photo album
- HTC Zoe Highlights automatically creates instant cinematic movies
- Capture the before and after of every shot with 3-second HTC Zoe Photos
- HTC Zoe Share lets you share personal stories through a stunning collage of photos, videos and HTCZoe Photos
- The first smartphone camera with the HTC UltraPixel camera for impressive shots under any light condition
- HTC Ultrapixel camera special effects including Sequence Shot, Object Removal, Group Retouch and Face Retouch tools
HTC BoomSound: Sharper, richer, louder
Not only is it louder than any other smartphone but more importantly richer and distortion free, providing crystal clear, epic sound quality for everyone to enjoy. With two exclusive built-in amplifiers powering the dual frontal stereo speakers and the headphones, the HTC One delivers a rich and detailed sound experience for you and your friends’ ultimate listening pleasure.
- The richest and most powerful sound available on a smartphone with and without headphones
- Share music, films, clips and games, loud and clear with others
- Quick and easy music transfer via HTC Sync Manager
- Enjoy crystal clear voice calls thanks to the additional mic that detects ambient noise, together with Sense Voice audio technology
- Record realistic high resolution sound with HDR recording and play it back exactly as you remember
- The music player comes with a new visualiser that enables you to see your music, coming in three dynamic themes that move to the beat.
- Now you can enjoy the music together with the lyrics thanks to the music app automatically downloading lyrics and album art
HTC BlinkFeed. Your live home screen.
HTC Blinkfeed is the all new revolutionary user experience that sets the HTC one apart from all other phones, all your favourite content constantly refreshed.
With HTC BlinkFeed you’re free to build your own personal home screen, populating it with information from a selection of different categories including news, technology, entertainment and sport. And because it’s constantly refreshed live, you can stay up-to-date at a glance and not miss out on anything.
- Build your live feed with social networks, news and lifestyle channels, apps, built-in services and more
- Updates automatically via mobile data or Wi-Fi
- See personal schedules and Sense TV reminders* (*Only available through selected service providers)
- View by Highlights, category or featured provider
Sense TV Interactive TV guide
The centre of all your entertainment. The HTC One lets you control what you watch on the big screen at home.
- With built-in infrared transmitter the HTC One works as a visual TV program guide and universal remote
- Select your favourite shows from your set-top box and control it all from your HTC One*
- Stream content straight from the handset to your HDTV with optional HTC Media Link HD
- Integrated with HTC BlinkFeed so you will be notified when your favourite programmes are about to start
Refined design. Rugged build. Inspired results
Full metal body. Zero gap construction. And tapered edges that offer a slim but satisfying grip. The new HTC One is phone design that doesn’t compromise.
Sense Voice: Call clarity—even in a crowd
he world doesn’t include a volume knob. So talking on the phone in any loud, crowded environment can be a challenge. The new HTC One solves that problem with Sense Voice. It includes dual built-in microphones that detect loud ambient noise and will then dynamically boost the in-call voice to compensate. Hurrah for clarity.
Get 25 GB of Dropbox space free for two years*
With Dropbox integrated into HTC Sense, you can automatically save all your photos and videos to Dropbox – and access and share all your pictures directly from the Gallery. Dropbox also makes it easy to edit and share files while you are on the go, so you never have to email yourself a document again. To discover all that Dropbox can do, sign-up or log-in to Dropbox on your HTC phone and receive 25 GB of Dropbox space free for two years.
*Please visit the Dropbox site for full Terms and Conditions of the offer. Offer only available on HTC One series. Offer not available in China.
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.